Translate

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

More Layouts and chit chat

How hot was it today?! OMG, it has been an absolute stinker here today. So glad I work in air conditioning:)
We have just got back from dinner. It was my father in laws birthday (Happy Birthday Poppy Ron) so off to the pub we went. Very yummy and the nice cold beers were quite good also:), plus not cooking dinner on a day like today is also a bonus.
Well my first layout here is my entry for this months sketch challenge at http://www.scrapbookingfromscratch.com/ and http://scrap-the-girls.blogspot.com/ . They have teamed up this month so you have twice as much chance at winning!!



This layout below was the first one I completed using the sketch, but then thought maybe I couldn't enter it because Ben was in it (after all it's a girls only site!!!!).
But I am quite happy with both layouts and it's another two photos out of the pile to scrap:)



Please excuse the shadows on the pages, but I am still trying to work out how to get the best photos of my layouts.
OK well I think it's about time to hit the hay. After tomorrow at work I have two whole weeks off!!! Am so looking forward to it and plus getting to spend some one on one time with Lily. She is going into 1st class this year, the time is flying, so I am spending as much time with her I as I can before I am too uncool to hang out with:)
Good night and take care


1 comment: