Translate

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Holiday Happenings

Well I am enjoying my first week of holidays:) We have been shopping, hanging out and scrapping!!
I have a few layouts to share and even one from Lily:) She loves doing her own pages, and has her own ideas about everything, very determined little individual, but I guess I won't have to worry about peer pressure....................... I have to take pics of hers tomorrow and upload them on their own space (yes I am a proud mum)

This layout is my second page for the BOM challenge over at http://www.wickedprincesses.com.au/ I am really enjoying this challenge, think I have said that before?, but hey it's nice to focus on yourself everynow and then:)
Close ups:







And this one is the Inspired Blueprints Sketch #40




I am loving using material and different types of fabric etc at the moment, it's always fun to experiment:)
I am off to Wauchope on the weekend to catch up with some family and friends:)
And then another week off before I head back to work and school for Miss Lil!!
Year 1, I cannot believe it..............................
Enjoy this glorious weather everyone:)

No comments:

Post a Comment