Translate

Wednesday, June 29, 2016

One more for June

Hi there,

Just popping in to share one more challenge entry for this month.
I must admit that I now have two extra backgrounds in my stash to use, as I kept changing my mind about this one!!! But the good thing is next time I want to use pink on my background I won't have to wait for it to dry lol
This one is over at Scrappingclearly and was another mood board challenge (loving these colours together):




And here is my attempt:



This photo is a selfie we took at the 1D concert we went to last year! It was Lilys' first ever concert and she loved it (and secretly so did I).

Thanks for dropping by xx

7 comments:

  1. Oh, I love your take on the challenge! Thanks for playing along this month!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH love your take on the moodboard thank you for playing along

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's awesome, you have really captured the colours of the moodboard brilliantly!!! Thanks so much for playing along at Scrappingclearly!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's awesome, you have really captured the colours of the moodboard brilliantly!!! Thanks so much for playing along at Scrappingclearly!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adore your take on our Moodboard what a beautiful layout! thanks for joining us at SC x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this layout! Nailed the mood board. Awesome work.

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow, gorgeous page. what a fun memory. Thanks for joining the Scrapping Clearly mood board challenge xx

    ReplyDelete