Translate

Thursday, June 23, 2016

Jot

So I'm guessing that most of you by now would of heard of the Jot Magazine? If not you should follow the link and have a look! It's fabulous!
Not only is it a great online magazine, they also have regular mood board challenges and tutorials on their blog. Their are some really talented ladies on the Jot Team and I'm sure you will find something over there new to try.
This month I decided to try their mood board. Its a really nice one, kinda peaceful looking?? Unlike my son who I scrapped about lol (always with the funny faces)


And here is my layout:



And a couple of close ups:




Thanks for looking and have a great Thursday!!


3 comments:

  1. I'm always a sucker for paint/ink splatters. Great layout. Thanks for joining in and your kind words about Jot Magazine :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous layout.... thanks so much for playing along.

    ReplyDelete