Translate

Sunday, December 5, 2010

XMAS CARD!!


Here is my Christmas card for 2010 !!!!
I tried a couple of Sundays ago to get my children to co-operate with me and get some shots and well let me say this "the older they get the harder it gets"!!!!!
Grace kept telling me "no photos", Lily reacted to the rye grass and kept sneezing and scratching herself and Sam was fine, until the other two smiled then he decided he had had enough ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
But I am happy with how it's turned out :)
I used the JSprague Echoes of Asia Digital kit for the papers etc and then the font is one I downloaded off the Creating Keepsakes website.
And here are the photos from the shoot:





I have a few pages to share with you, but I need to take photos and upload them etc etc so I will get back to you later with those.
Hope your enjoying the start of the festive season :)

TFL xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment