Translate

Saturday, December 11, 2010

More tissue paper!!!

Wow it's nearly 11pm and I am still awake (OMG) time just flys when you are having fun I guess!!!
I have been up scrapping tonight, enjoying the quiet, kids are asleep and hubby at club, and before I go and catch some shut eye thought I'd pop on and share my entry for the Scrap the Girls December Challenge. Kate has set this months challenge focusing on colour. There are three different colour schemes to choose from, as well as using small amounts of neutral colours, so I decided to go with the blue and orange.
I had fun playing with the tissue paper the other day for the 1 2 3 Challenge so I went with that technique again!! I know my hubby is in this photo so I may be ruled out, but I am happy with how it has turned out.



OK off to tidy my scrap table up a bit, the kitten likes to pull my ribbons to pieces, then some rest:)
I've decided to take the kids for their Santa Photos tomorrow so wish me luck!!!!!
TFL xxx

3 comments:

  1. this is just gorgeous!!! Love the tissue paper and all your little embellies

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful Barb, loving the tissue paper effect!! the colours are gorgeous too...Yes you did rule yourself out of winning because you put Ben in there LOL, but you should be really happy with your page xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this idea!!! Beautiful LO!
    Happy New Years,
    Kathleen

    ReplyDelete