Translate

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Being thankful for the little things....

This layout is for the August Sketch Challenge over at Scrapbooking from Scratch. I used up some of my left overs, although I will be sad when all this Crate Paper pack is finished, and created this:



This photo is taken at Tilly's last year and is of Sam and one of the teachers there, Lisa. I just loved this photo and have had it on my desk to do for a while. I have scratched an outline on the photo to highlight Sam and Lisa and around the circle I have written repeatedly: Be Thankful, Give Thanks.
Then on my journalling card I have written the following: It's always a worry when you go back to work and you put your children into care. But I am so HAPPY with the care you guys have at Tilly's. This photo is of Sam & Lisa is one I LOVE because Sam looks so HAPPY! So I give thanks for that :)
And thank you for looking !!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Oh what a wonderful thing to be thankful for <3 A happy kiddo=a happy mummy! I loev the colours in this LO and that pic :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. barb, i remember that day so well, its been such a pleasure to look after your lily, sam and soon miss grace you should be very proud to have such georgeous kids, having 4 myself i could not imagine my life without children around me thanks for that lovely comment, i was having a good hair day and we were having a very happy day .......... i just love my job.......

    ReplyDelete