Translate

Sunday, July 4, 2010

Return to the 80's

Sunday afternoon and a new week about to begin!! I can't believe how fast this year is going :O, my baby girl will be turning two next month. The past two years have just gone so fast, I still remember when I found out, couldn't talk, just stood there with my mouth open trying not to burst into tears lol. Couldn't imagine The Turner House without her though, what's a family without a ratbag!!!
Well here are some layouts from the recent cybercrop over at WP It was an 80's theme and lots fun (even though I didn't win the bingo lol)
This first one was Kerry's Challenge. Had to be 80's inspired. I choose ra-ra skirts, tulle, bangles (circles stamped in bleach on my cs) and bright colours.
This next one Kirsty gave us a Madonna photo for inspiration and we had to include a Madonna song/lyrics for our title and pearls and lace:)
This next one was Krissy's Sketch Challenge. Also had to use a songs from the 80's for your title or journalling.
This last one was Kate's Challenge. Had to get our inspiration from a Rubik's cube!!
I was really happy with how mine turned out, thanks girls for pushing us to try new things!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment