Translate

Thursday, May 30, 2013

Playing with colour

Good morning,

Recently I was lucky enough to go retreating at Summerland Point with a lovely bunch of ladies. Peta from Scrapbooking from Scratch was out hostess (you can find out more here).
There was lots of demos and classes, one being with the talented Lisa Oxley. She was so inspiring with her love of colour and her enthusiasm for life, I just LOVED it!!
I managed to get two pages done whilst on retreat using her techniques/inspiration and a lots of backgrounds ready to complete when I got home.
Here they are:

 












And these two on the weekend using the backgrounds I had premade at retreat (no waiting for them to dry:) ) 














TFL XXX

1 comment:

  1. WOW your layouts are totally awesome ....lush beautiful colours....sooooooo devine

    ReplyDelete