Translate

Thursday, February 28, 2013

Wet Weather Fun

One of my favourite things to do when its raining is to scrap!!
I set my kids up with their own crafty goodies, except Sam he is more of a gamer (think wii, ipod, ds etc etc), and that's how our day goes!!
So last weekend with all the rain, this is what I managed to get done:

Firstly the Savvy Sketch with a twist:



Next up the Sketch challenge at Scrapbooking from Scratch:


And the SFS Quote challenge:



And last is a page of me.... I know it's very rare that I scrap myself and to be honest I don't particularly like the photo but its done now and I am actually loving the page (can I say that without sounding, um, well loving myself???)
Its for the White with One Challenge this month: White + Pink + Hearts:

out for publication :)



TFL xxx

PS All the photos I used are from our family photo shoot with the fabulous Jen Hall @Jenerations Photography xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment