Translate

Sunday, January 1, 2012

News to share!!

  I am so happy to announce:



One More ...

New Design Team Member to Introduce !!
... Barbara Turner
257356_213380368692649_100000620620293_696062_197227_o
My name is Barb Turner and I reside in Dungog NSW. I am married with three children, who you will probably see a lot of !!
I have been scrapping for about four years now, but the last 2-3 years has seen me become more addicted, joining in on online sites and attending retreats. I love blog hopping and visiting challenge sites, it is amazing just how talented people are. I have met so many lovely ladies since I started scrapping and am constantly amazed at how willing people are to share their knowledge. I have been published a few times in Scrapbooking Memories Magazine and am currently on the design team at Wicked Princesses. I am so excited to be joining the A 2  Z Design Team and look forward to using their gorgeous products.
Welcome aboard Barb ...
... Until Next Time ...

No comments:

Post a Comment