Translate

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Mixed Bag

Hello :)
Finally the rain has gone and we have had a few days of sunshine!!
We have so much rain this week, even school was cancelled !!!
Ok onto the scrappy side of things:

This one is a just because layout of my boy : )
I used a Pencil Line sketch, October Afternoon papers, some Thickers and an
M.V.B from Wicked Princesses, these goodies were in a kit from Scrapbooking from Scratch.


This one is for the Savvy Sketch Comp. Using the same kit :)


This one is using one of the June Sketches from Wicked Princesses.
I know it's a bit weird taking photos of my hubbies work boots, but there is some journaling there that explains....


Are you still there, because I have a few more ?!


Love how this one turned out!! My two boys, taken a few years ago now !!!
And this photo of Grace makes me smile. She was so buggered after a morning at the beach and refused to have a sleep. Next thing there she was standing up asleep!!!


And a few more June challenges from Wicked Princesses:

The DT challenge (stamping & distressing):



And another sketch (gotta love bright papers from Echo Park):



TFL and sorry about the big share, but I've had internet issues this week :(
Hopefully it's all sorted now though xxx

1 comment: