Translate

Thursday, March 10, 2011

A Savvy Lesson

Hi there!!!!
Hope you are all well and getting some scrapping in:) I am counting down the days until I go to Kate's Retreat, not long now!!!
Would you like an online lesson? Well head over to Scrapbook Savvy because Anthea has been sharing some her creative genius:) I have got around to one page and the other is all printed up waiting for me to find some time.....
I love how my first page turned out and can't wait to try the second.




I have also completed Anthea's Monthly Sketch Challenge over at Savvy for March. Love these papers, so suitable for my little man, these were in a kit from Peta at Scrapbooking from Scratch:)




And last, but not least, SCRAP THE BOYS IS BACK!!! So head on over and check out this months challenge and the design teams inspiration:)
Here is my entry:




So that's it from me today, hopefully I'll get some scrapping down this weekend and will be back to share!!
If not I'll definitely have some after the retreat LOL

TFL xxx

2 comments: