Translate

Monday, January 10, 2011

What I've been doing!!

Be prepared I have a few layouts to share!!!
I'm on holidays at the moment, just hanging around home with the kids:) So I have managed to get some scrapping done YAY!!!!!



This one is the January White with 1 Challenge. White + Royal or Navy Blue  + Banners. First time I have joined in there and I am loving my page:) I used a sketch from the Creative Scrappers (#91)

This next one is the current challenge at Show Us Your Stuff. They are a challenge site to show off your handmade goodies:) My homemade embellishes are the red flower and denim button, must say I LOVE THIS page as well!!!! Had to add the green paint coz I smeared ink on my page my mistake and had to cover it up:)




And now for my Scrap The Girls entry and Kraft It Up!!! Both sites had a summer theme this month.






Annas Craft Cupboard Monthly Sketch Challenge:






And the current DT Challenge at Wicked Princesses. This month was to use Stripes and Dots:)



OK and that might do for tonight!!!!
Thanks so much for stopping by and for leaving me some love, much appreciated xxx

11 comments:

  1. wow oh wow !!!! so much artwork ... amazing !!! I love all of these especially the WW1 those banners are awesome .. great stuff!! hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous work. I love your use of paint and the WWI banner is fabbo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow barb you have been so busy!! Loving it all, you are doing some really awesome pages. Love the STG pgae!! very bright and gorgeous, thanks for entering xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG you have been busy... Love all your LO's.. so much fabulous detail and gorgeous colour!! Thanks so much for joining in at WW1 and KIU this month :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So fun, so lovely, love all the little details and texture of your pages!

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow! You have been a very busy girl! These layouts are so lovely! I love all of them for different reasons. The texture and layering on all of them is just beautiful. Thanks so very much for joining us at Show Us Your Stuff this month. Look forward to many more creations from you. xoxo Nadia.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love how different each layout is, your SUYS layout istotally cute I love the embellies you have chosen, thanks for playing along this month

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow you have been busy barb!! I love the denim button on your SUYS entry!! I also love your wicked princess entry as well. Thanks for playing along with both of them...:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well done... I've hopped over from Scrap the girls and see that we follow some of the same blogs!

    ReplyDelete
  10. barb you are so clever :) and what a scrapping machine you are!! xox

    ReplyDelete