Translate

Sunday, November 7, 2010

Retreat Classes

Two posts in one day!!!
Yes I have some catching up to do, but I won't do it all at once....
These layouts are from the SFS Retreat I went to last weekend. It was such a wonderful weekend :) The photo below is all of us in our fabbo SFS sheeples shirts lol and the Green sheep is Peta (i'm kneeling on RHS end, dark hair andglasses) !!

Peta had designed some wonderful classes for the weekend and I am loving my pages!!!







The last two photos are the one layout and are inside a plastic divider sleeve. Although it took a bit longer to do I so love it!!!! and I think I might even try it again.

So if you are thinking of attending a retreat go and check out the website, but be warned there is HIGH DEMAND!!!!!
Thanks for looking xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment