Translate

Thursday, September 23, 2010

My Sam and a sick little girl...............

I haven't been scrapping much of late. My eldest girl has been sick, pneumonia (sorry if it's spelt wrong). It has taken us weeks to get to the stage of getting diagnosed and now we have three lots of antibiotics to take!! Even after the first dose there was such an improvement!! She has been so brave, having X-Rays, and being poked and prodded and hopefully is now on the road to recovery... She is missing her friends terribly, as this is her second week off school, so by the end of the holidays she (and I) will be so ready for school to go back !!!
This layout is for the September Challenge 1 - "What did you call me?" at Scrap the Boys.

 I used the same photo twice because I printed it on the wrong side of the photo paper by mistake!! But I really liked how it looked so onto the layout it went:)  There is some journalling on the tag under the photo, a bit of a story about how he got his nickname.
Thanks for looking and hopefully I will have some more to share with you soon xxx

2 comments:

  1. great page...see, there are no mistakes in scrapbooking....I do the same with my photos too often!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the layout barb...thanks for playing at STB's this month :)

    ReplyDelete