Translate

Friday, June 4, 2010

Could it be June already????

Wow how fast has this year gone? I'm sure I'm not alone in thinking this year has been going so fast. My little baby girl will be two this year and it only feels like yesterday I was getting over the shock of number three being on the way!!!
Haven't been scrapping much, the dreaded cold has finally found me:( Oh well had to come eventually with three kids and a hubby, plus working in the pharmacy I was bound to pick it up!!!
These layouts are a few just because layouts. Like I mentioned before I'm trying to work with my older stash and older photos before I print up the new ones!!!



This one is scraps from Kate's Retreat. I love these papers so much, but my credit card debt is stopping me from purchasing the kit!!!


This is a photo of my dad!!! I love how different he looks:) I have done some journalling, it's in the envelope.

OK off to play with Sam. He is going a bit stir crazy with all the rain and being trapped indoors!!!
And don't forgot a new month means new challenges so check some out:)

No comments:

Post a Comment