Translate

Thursday, February 24, 2011

My Scrap Space!!

Here are a couple of photos of my scrap space. It's not much, just a table and my supplies, sure I dream of my own room and storage and all that, but at the moment this is me!!!




I am grateful that I have my own space:) Sure it's in the kitchen area, but hey it's not at the kitchen sink LOL
The reason for my share is the talented Nadia is having a competition on her blog, encouraging everyone to share photo of their scrap space. So I thought 'why not'? She has put up two lovely gifts as prizes so why don't you pop over and join in???
While I'm here I've got a couple of pages to share from the sketches at Wicked Princesses this month:






OK better go around to my MIL and get my washing. My machine has broken down and it's driving me CRAZY!!!! Three young kids and a husband that uses a clean towel EVERY TIME he showers means lots of trips to her house:)

TFL xxx

1 comment:

  1. I love your space... I LOVE the board! Might have to steal that idea ;-) I'm with you it doesn't matter how big or where the space is as long as you have one. I finally have my dream room, but all I had for quite a few years was my husbands bar lol

    ReplyDelete